Every quarter, we host Community Spotlight sessions on the DU campus that each feature one community partner who shares information about their organization and the work they are doing. The remainder of the session is dedicated to networking so that the community partner can connect with DU faculty and students to explore potential collaborations.
Winter 2019 Community Spotlights
- Realm of Caring
- Friday, January 18th at 12pm in Sturm Hall Room 312
- Metro Denver Nature Alliance
- Wednesday, February 13th at 12pm in Anderson Academic Commons, Rm 301
- See flyer below
Spring 2019 Community Spotlights
- Tinsae Single Moms Support Organization
- Thursday, May 16th at 12pm in Anderson Academic Commons, Rm 301
If you are a community partner and would like to be featured in a Community Spotlight, please reach out to Katie Vega, Scholar Shop Program Coordinator, using the contact information to the top, right of this web page.